Meister Media Worldwide has announced the full market launch of Meister Interactive, a new company division offering custom digital marketing service based in the company’s headquarters in Willoughby.
Answering a call from many of Meister Media’s advertising partners for assistance with digital strategies and implementation, Meister Interactive is built to respond to projects both big and small, from the beginning to the end of online marketing campaigns.
The division’s services revolve around a simple tagline – “Conceive & Plan. Design & Create. Build & Analyze.” They include:
- Strategic eMedia business development – tied to the client’s specific sales and marketing objectives and to broader, cross-media efforts
- Custom digital platforms and vehicles – including custom sites, microsites and landing pages; custom enewsletters and e-blasts; and lead generation
- Custom content – built on the editorial heritage and deep market knowledge Meister Media has acquired after more than 75 years in the agriculture industry.
- Creative services / design
- Video and audio
- Campaign management and analytics
“We heard from a wide swath of Meister Media’s advertisers – big and small, across all of our markets – that they are seeking help in their move to online marketing,” says Jim Sulecki, Meister Media’s Director of eMedia who also heads up Meister Interactive and Meister’s video/audio facility, Studio M. “Given Meister’s content and design heritage, deep market knowledge and growing expertise in digital platforms, it seems natural that we should form Meister Interactive to help fill this growing market demand.”
Meister Interactive services are available to all marketers in U.S. and global agricultural and horticultural markets. Clients of Meister Interactive also are eligible for preferred rates and placement on Meister Media’s branded websites and enewsletters, on other media platforms and in integrated marketing programs also managed by Meister Media.