The PrecisionAg® Vision Conference Returns in 2017
Thank you for attending the first annual PrecisionAg Vision Conference. Due to your overwhelmingly positive response to last year’s event, this year’s conference will build on the industry’s emerging interdependence to foster better collaboration among the most central stakeholders: large growing operations and service providers in row crops and specialty/permanent crops.
With a fresh focus on digital farming, the 2017 PrecisionAg Vision Conference ––October 10-12 in Phoenix, AZ –– will take a deeper dive into what precision agriculture will look like two to three seasons out, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
Who Should Attend?
Thought leaders and senior-level decision makers, including:
- Ag retailers, distributors, and large co-ops interested in current technologies with proven ROI
- Suppliers of agrichemicals, bioproducts, and plant health wanting to learn more about how technology fits with a traditional input supplier
- Precision farming enterprises currently integrating technology but also looking to gauge longer-term trends
- Manufacturing and technology partners wanting to learn how technology is impacting the total crop production cycle and their individual roles in it
- Specialty crop producers and advisers dealing with increasing labor costs, stringent regulations, and accountability issues in fruit, vegetable, and other specialty crop production
We look forward to seeing you again in October!