Willoughby, OHIO – March 15, 2016 – Meister Media Worldwide employees have a passion for produce. Yes, they write about it, and they also do a lot of fun things in the name of produce — namely for Feed Lake County. Every year, employees kick off their charitable giving efforts with United Way of Lake County’s Feed Lake County initiative. This year’s campaign is in full swing and will wrap up March 31.
The 80+ year-old agriculture, multimedia powerhouse believes in giving back to the community and having fun in the process. This year’s campaign has a $2,300 goal, and the list of fun activities to get them there includes:
- Poker Runs – gamblers pay to play as many hands as they can hold!
- Soup Cookoff – employees cook and vote for their favorites as part of a donated $4 lunch.
- Pi Day – employees bake or bring a pie, and each donation is sliced up and sold for a $1 per slice.
- March Madness – brackets are always popular with this annual college basketball event.
- Jeans Week – $10 to wear jeans all week!
- 50/50 Raffle – need we say more!
- Basket Raffle – one tasty basket chock-full of local goodies and restaurant gift cards.
Giving back to the community is important to this family-owned company. It’s part of their core values. It’s part of working together for something greater than themselves. And together, they’ve proven that everyone achieves more.
Meister Media Worldwide, headquartered in Willoughby, Ohio, USA, provides integrated media solutions for worldwide specialized agriculture. A leader in the industry, the company provides information and networking opportunities to global markets, including fruits and citrus, vegetables, cotton, ornamental horticulture, precision agriculture, plant protection, and Latin American agriculture. Founded in 1932, Meister Media now produces 10 regular magazines, along with e-newsletters and related websites, as well as trade shows, conferences, and Connect hosted-buyer events. In addition, Meister Media produces custom print products, web development, videos, and strategic business development services. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
# # #